2.1. This NEglobaltech Web Site contains specific information and software, as well as - as the case may be - related documentation, for viewing or downloading. 2.2. NEglobaltech may stop the operation of the NEglobaltech Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, NEglobaltech cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the NEglobaltech Web Site.
3. Registration, Password
3.1. Some pages of the NEglobaltech Web Site may be password protected. In the interest of safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access said pages. NEglobaltech reserves the right to deny registration to any User. NEglobaltech particularly reserves the right to determine certain sites, which were previously freely accessible, subject to registration. NEglobaltech is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User the right to access the password-protected area by blocking its User Data (as defined below), in particular if the User
- uses false data for the purpose of registration;
- violates any applicable laws in the access to or use of the NEglobaltech Web Site; or
- did not use the NEglobaltech Web Site for a longer period. 3.2. For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure, that its e-mail address, as supplied to NEglobaltech, is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted. 3.3. Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password ("User Data"). On first access the User shall promptly change the password received from NEglobaltech into a password known only to the User. The User Data allows the User to view or change its data or, as applicable, to withdraw its consent to data processing. 3.4. The User shall ensure that User Data is not accessible by third parties and is liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data. At the end of each online session, the User shall log-off from the password protected websites. If and to the extent the User becomes aware that third parties are misusing its User Data the User shall notify NEglobaltech thereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail. 3.5. After receipt of the notice under paragraph 3.4, NEglobaltech will deny access to the password-protected area under such User Data. Access by the User will only be possible again upon the User's application to NEglobaltech or upon new registration. 3.6. The User may at any time request termination of its registration in writing, provided that the deletion will not violate the proper performance of contractual relationships. In such event NEglobaltech will remove all user data and other stored personally identifiable data of the User as soon as these data are no longer needed.
4. Rights of Use to Information, Software and Documentation
5. Intellectual Property
6. Duties of the
The NEglobaltech Web Site may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. NEglobaltech shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as NEglobaltech does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
8. Liability for defects of title or quality
8.1. Insofar as any information, software or documentation is made available at no cost, any liability for defects as to quality or title of the information, software and documentation especially in relation to the correctness or absence of defects or the absence of claims or third party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose are excluded except for cases involving wilful misconduct or fraud. 8.2. The information on the NEglobaltech Web Site may contain specifications or general descriptions related to the technical possibilities of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g. due to product changes). The required performance of the product shall therefore be mutually agreed in each case at the time of purchase.
9. Other Liability, Viruses
10. Compliance with Export Control Regulations
10.1. If the User transfers information, software and documentation provided by NEglobaltech to a third party, the User shall comply with all applicable national and international (re-) export control regulations. In any event of such transfer the User shall comply with the (re-) export control regulations 10.2. Prior to any such transfer to a third party the User shall in particular check and guarantee by appropriate measures that
- Such information, software and documentation provided by NEglobaltech are not intended for use in connection with armaments, nuclear technology or weapons, if and to the extent such use is subject to prohibition or authorization, unless required authorization is provided; 10.3. If required to enable authorities or NEglobaltech to conduct export control checks, the User, upon request by NEglobaltech, shall promptly provide NEglobaltech with all information pertaining to the particular end-user, the particular destination and the particular intended use of information, software and documentation provided by NEglobaltech, as well as any export control restrictions existing. 10.4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless NEglobaltech from and against any claim, proceeding, action, fine, loss, cost and damages arising out of or relating to any noncompliance with export control regulations by the User, and the User shall compensate NEglobaltech for all losses and expenses resulting thereof, unless such noncompliance was not caused by fault of the User. This provision does not imply a change in burden of proof. 10.5. NEglobaltech obligation to fulfil an agreement is subject to the proviso that the fulfilment is not prevented by any impediments arising out of national and international foreign trade and customs requirements or any embargos or other sanctions.
11. Data Privacy Protection
12. Supplementary Agreements, Place of Jurisdiction, Applicable Law